Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody tell me, or show pics of the location of the front and rear window reveal molding clips for a 69 Dart hardtop. I am in the process of installing the front and rear windows but the clips need to be screwed in first. I know that I had three different shapes/sizes, and from what I have left they are green, red and rusted color. I have the service manual, but it does not describe it all.
Any tips or suggestion on the install would be helpfull as well.

Thanks

gt

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The holes are still there. It used to have a vynil roof which I took off. The car is painted.

gt

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I'm unfamiliar with your situation, so this may be a stupid question. But, can't you just put them in the same holes?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The problem is that there are three different clips and I don't know which ones go where. Front, rear, top, bottom, sides, etc...

gt

G

·
send me your personal email address and I can send you some pics from my 69. I have the windshield out right now and the clips are still in there. It may help and my not. email me at [email protected] and Ill send some close up pics.

For some reason I can never post on this page? guess Im not smart enough to figure that part of the computer out....

G

·
if you look at the clip you will see its kinda  like a paper clip,take the molding and hold it up next to it you will see how it can only pop in one way.if i remember correctly the mounting hole in the retainer is offset slightly.more off the clip will be on the molding side leaving the screw closer to the car.not positive what you got but heres a sketch of a rear clip.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One of the clips looks very similar to the attachment.
I don't have a digital camera or I would be able to get pics of the three different clips.

gt

[attachment deleted by admin]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts