Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to tackle the body work on my duster in the spring of 07, I am working on the fenders and hood now but still need front floor boards, quarters, and trunk extensions. Where do you guys get your bodypanels at? Who has the best price? Who's best/worst for shipping? Any help is greatly appreciated! -o

·
Registered
193 Posts
Goodmark has some very nice panels. I have not had a problem with any of them. Got mine from Summitracing. I had a few problems with Year-One panels.

G

·
Check with the panel dealers to find out if they will be at any shows local to you. You can save a ton in shipping cost. most large items (hoods, qtrs.,) go ground freight...expensive.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Every time I call and talk to them, tell them what I am looking for they are more the willing to ship it too me but when I ask if they are going to be at any shows they all but hang up on me or tell me that they wont bring any sheet metal parts to shows. o[

I appreciate everyones help on this I will look in to Goodmark. I love autobodyspecailt, I may end up going with them.

What about JCwhitney? I have heard lots of good things about their springs, I have a set of the Heavy duty springs on the car now....

·
Registered
34 Posts
jc whitney isnt working to well for me, i bought both rear quarters for my 71 duster and the fit is sketchy at best. shipping took close to 3 months too... i wont ever get anything like that through whitney again...

·
Registered
260 Posts
I've heard that the JC Whitney panels are of poor quality; my friend ordered panels from Year One and they did not fit all that great either. I don't know any mopar guys personally who have used Goodmark, but I know quite a few Chevy guys who won't use anyone else. The only problem with Goodmark is that they don't have a broad enough selection for mopars yet.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got front floor pans for my Dart from Hardin's, the guy told me they are stamped here in the US. Found that hard to believe with everything else being imported these days, but I 'm very pleased with them.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they are stamped here in the US
Thats the way I like it!

I am going to look into hardins too!

·
Registered
86 Posts
some people like Hardins....but i prefer Titans LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts