Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen F8 called dark green and dark green metallic, either way my car is F8 and its metallic. I have some rock chips in the paint and do not have the money for a full repair so I was trying to find touch up paint on the web, no luck. Does anyone have an idea for me?


Greg--sold the 68, on to 69, 440.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.