Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the center to center of the eyes on your rear sway bar. If it 30" or smaller I can make it work on my Dart. I found this pic on dodgetalk and it looks pretty narrow. I don't have a spare tire sump anymore also. If I can find one that works I will do the mock up and share the info.

Tom

·
Registered
77 Posts
What years have the swaybar? I just checked my 03' Quad-cab but it doesn't even have one.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If Bill has one then its a done deal.

I've found high end bars for around $300 at the chassis shops thanks to Bob. I'm thinking a little cheaper.

I was thinking to myself what has a narrow bar and the Gen 2 dodge truck came to mind. From what I've read over the last day the sway bar is a dodge option. I'll do somemore poking around.

Tom

·
Registered
185 Posts
I can check after work today

·
Registered
185 Posts
Okay just looked at my 98 and its faces the front, mounted infront of the rear wheels is it the same sway bar?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Megajoltman said:
Okay just looked at my 98 and its faces the front, mounted infront of the rear wheels is it the same sway bar?
No, the pic is from a gen 3. You have the gen 2. I believe the gen 3 is narrower. We need something no larger than 30" c-c on the eyes. I'll find something cheap (I mean affordable).

Tom

·
Registered
185 Posts
gotch ya

1 - 10 of 10 Posts