Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a 64 dr. Valiant. I need the window felts (cat wiskers?) are they available? how do you put them in? also, I need the rubber that fits in the chrome vertical strip on the back edge of the door glass. It seals the window with the rear qtr. glass. is THAT available?? thanks..
Mike

·
Registered
305 Posts
I used Dante's Mopar parts when I got mine. But they aren't really like the originals. Not sure if it's what he could get or if it was what's in the market period? They kind of like have metal tangs that slip in some holes in the door. I don't know if I'm helping you or not.

Lee

·
Registered
177 Posts
I've noticed a couple of companies on ebay selling them for our early A's. I haven't ordered any yet so I can't tell you anything about their quality, but I have seen them on there recently. I think the prices from both companies was around $75 plust shipping fees.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have a 64 dart and I have the same question. How do you put in/remove the felts? I can see screw heads behind the felt, but can't figure out how to get to them without tearing off the felt. Is there some kind of clip down in there I can't see? I'm about to the point of just yankin on it till something gives. Pulhair^*

·
Registered
143 Posts
yes DAVE jr,, at resteration specialties has been great to me,,me and dave are currently working on gettign a certian glass gasket mold revised so it fits properly,,ill post the info when we are finished,,,,
by all meens dave can help you out,,,good guy,,very hard to find these days,,,,

also i posted this a while back,,but,,new vent window gaskets are now available for the early A,,from metro,,,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts