Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I've called the usual vendors and the '67 isn't repopped. It's popular to convert to the '68 trim and gasket. I'm in the same boat with my Dart.

Tom

·
Registered
364 Posts
It was a plastic insert with a chrome mylar type of finish, there were 4 corner metal pieces which were "L" shaped (roughly). I'm not sure if ayone has correctly repoudeced it. (Perhaps someone else knows about that.)
Most 67 owners including myself use the Stainless trim from the 68 models. Rember there is a difference in windshields on the 67 between the
hard top and the sedans (Post type cars).
Maynard

·
Registered
38 Posts
Are we talking hardtop or convertible here? If its convertible,Year One makes a reasonable alternative that fits the original w/s gasket. Its not quite as wide as the original reveal/lockstrip,but looks OK after installation. Hardtop, i don't know about.

G

·
I am also just getting to that point were I thought I was the only one that had a challenge in finding both front and rear window moldings. I have a 1967 Dart Gt, hard top, with vinyl roof. I need some sort of chrome package I think for all that? What a good replacement? thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS, SOMEBODY HAD MENTIONED TO ME ABOUT PUTTING 68 TRIM ON BUT THE GUY THAT TOLD ME THAT SAID YOU HAVE TO SCREW THE TRIM DOWN SOMEWAY.

·
Registered
792 Posts
You're just screwing the retainer clips to the gasket area, just like the factory did it. The mouldings snap onto the clips.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts