Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,924 Posts
Steve, that's one reason I put together a CD-ROM with all Chrysler passenger car wiring diagrams from 55-76. For some reason they tended to change things every year so I can't tell you for sure without looking at the diagrams, but if you have both in front of you start comparing the wire colors in the bulkhead and the location of components under the hood.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jim, that's why I was asking because my some of the wires in my 70 manual doesn't match up with the 71 demon bulkhead. Don't know whether the owner before me changed some things. Also does the bulkhead connectors just pull apart. Thanks Steve

·
Premium Member
3,924 Posts
Yes, the pins can be pulled out of the bulkhead, but it's a bit of work. If the wire colors are differnet then the bulkhead pinouts changed between the two years and it's hard to say what else changed. The CD can help in determining whether it can be modified to work.l

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.