Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i have been a ghost on this web site for a while. i guess i shouid actually post somthing. problem is i cant figure out how to post pictures of my car. i would like to show off my work in progress. if anyone can fill me in i would appreciate it. kowski71400

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hey, man!

When you are making a new post, there is a spot at the bottom that says Attach: Click the Browse... button and find the picture on your computer. When you post, it will show up. Posting the message will take a while when you do this. There is a limit to the picture size, but I don't remember what it was. I think it'll tell you if the file is too big when you try to post it.

Mark

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont get it. by the time i get down to 80kb, the picture is too small to see. am i doing somthing wrong? o[

·
Registered
660 Posts
Email the full-size to me and I'll send you the resized pictures. The right software will also let you adjust the compression of a .jpg image. You can still have a larger picture, but the file size is reduced.

You can send me an email using the envelope to the left.

Mark

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this is the only picture i can post. when i copy the other pictures to a file the KB jumps up to more then 80. MUST SMASH DEVIL COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o[

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
they are 18" wheels from a chrysler 300 hemi. the tires are 225/45/18. they are just a hair to big for the front. i'm going to try a 40 series next

·
Registered
828 Posts
Cool, looks like a solid car. Did you do the engine? I see it might have a little silly juice? -o

Andy

G

·
kowski71400 said:
they are 18" wheels from a chrysler 300 hemi. the tires are 225/45/18. they are just a hair to big for the front. i'm going to try a 40 series next
I've been thinking about putting a set of 18" wheels on my Imperial and it never even crossed my mind about the 300C wheels. Did you have to use spacers?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i did all the work myself, including the motor.i used an alterkation with willwoods. the sprays not hooked up yet, i still have some more basic tuning to do. i didn't use spacers, they bolted right on. the only reason i don't have the centers on is because the front spindle covers stick out too far. i dont think it looks to bad without them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts