Big Block Dart Forums banner

work in progress

3923 Views 18 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  kowski71400
well, i have been a ghost on this web site for a while. i guess i shouid actually post somthing. problem is i cant figure out how to post pictures of my car. i would like to show off my work in progress. if anyone can fill me in i would appreciate it. kowski71400
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Hey, man!

When you are making a new post, there is a spot at the bottom that says Attach: Click the Browse... button and find the picture on your computer. When you post, it will show up. Posting the message will take a while when you do this. There is a limit to the picture size, but I don't remember what it was. I think it'll tell you if the file is too big when you try to post it.

Mark
thanks mark. it says my file is to big. the picture may be too big. any ideas?
G
[]{} []{} And welcome to the best site on the net!
welcome go to off-topic and it's on there under "resizing a pic"

i dont get it. by the time i get down to 80kb, the picture is too small to see. am i doing somthing wrong? o[
Email the full-size to me and I'll send you the resized pictures. The right software will also let you adjust the compression of a .jpg image. You can still have a larger picture, but the file size is reduced.

You can send me an email using the envelope to the left.

Mark
lets try again

[attachment deleted by admin]
this is the only picture i can post. when i copy the other pictures to a file the KB jumps up to more then 80. MUST SMASH DEVIL COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o[
lets try this again

now i got it

here's my 400

and my interior

Looking pretty good. What size are the tires and wheels?
they are 18" wheels from a chrysler 300 hemi. the tires are 225/45/18. they are just a hair to big for the front. i'm going to try a 40 series next
Cool, looks like a solid car. Did you do the engine? I see it might have a little silly juice? -o

Andy
G
kowski71400 said:
they are 18" wheels from a chrysler 300 hemi. the tires are 225/45/18. they are just a hair to big for the front. i'm going to try a 40 series next
I've been thinking about putting a set of 18" wheels on my Imperial and it never even crossed my mind about the 300C wheels. Did you have to use spacers?
i did all the work myself, including the motor.i used an alterkation with willwoods. the sprays not hooked up yet, i still have some more basic tuning to do. i didn't use spacers, they bolted right on. the only reason i don't have the centers on is because the front spindle covers stick out too far. i dont think it looks to bad without them.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.