Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just found this site: http://www.xvmotorsports.com

they make lots of cool parts for a b and e bodies

these guys are from sean highland motorsports who are the ones that specialize in 4.6 mustang engines weird

some of the parts arnt out yet but its worht taking a look at

G

·
That front end doesn't really free up any space. Even less room for the oil pan really. Bill still has the hot lick for our cars.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Ciscodog said:
That front end doesn't really free up any space. Even less room for the oil pan really. Bill still has the hot lick for our cars.

your right about that... and from what i hear at this time only a new hemi will fit it.. then i also think special oil pans need to be used... those guys did alot of testing but it just really isn't a simple bolt on kit... but those guys can talk a good game..

·
Registered
474 Posts
I think most of thier sales are targeted to putting together top-end priced cars for people. Bill's stuff is still the way to go.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i know the front end kit wont be as good as one from a real a body guy but some things like the fenderwell connectors and subframe connectors are cool

G

·
I bought the lower radiator support for my charger and it really seems to be a nice addition. I will post some pictures later on.

I like the kits they sell, but they are very over priced. The other down side is that they are not a bolt on kit.

·
Super Moderator
1,434 Posts
nice site, except no matter what I clicked on, every last thing was 'out of stock' or 'no items to display'....well, except the DVD of course.

doh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts